Kiosk Middle Eastern Magazine “Shortcut to Middle Eastern World”Kiosk Middle Eastern Magazine “Shortcut to Middle Eastern World”
Kiosk began circulation in September 2011 in Malaysia, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran as a comprehensive magazine to introduce Malaysia for the Middle Eastern readers.
Highest monthly circulation (30,000 copies per month) as triple languages - Arabic, Persian & English magazine for the Middle Eastern community in Malaysia.
We are monitored and chosen over 1000 middle eastern outlets or the place which they are living in Malaysia and overseas to distribute our magazine with high exposure and visibility that ensure it will seen by our targeted people.
To publish a high quality and standard magazine as a best and complete reference of Malaysia for Middle East word with high and easy access to magazine either with hard copy or online.
KIOSK Magazine is a reference for information of Malaysia and play the role of promotion and communication link between Malaysia and Middle East from business, travel, education, health, art, and so on.
"Kiosk International Magazine"
Linking you to the Middle Eastern world!
- To introduce Malaysia as the first choice of destination for Middle Eastern travellers, students, traders and businessmen.
- To increasing information of Arab & Non-Arab residence in the Middle Eastern countries about Malaysia.
- To develop Malaysia as a premium tourist, business and education destination to the people in the Middle East.
- To promote Malaysia in areas of Tourism, Business, Education, Health & Trade, etc to Kiosk readers in our selected Middle Eastern countries (Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran)
- To promote potential of Malaysia about Tourism, Business, Education, Health & Trade and so on to Kiosk readers in Malaysia to more understanding for them.
10,000 copies of Kiosk Magazine are distributing in KLIA Airports (Arrival Hall in Kiosk magazine counters)